Monday, April 14, 2014

Well Hello There!


Buongiorno i miei amici! (The Italian version of Hi-diddly ho friends!)


Welcome to my page which I hope will enlighten you to the wonderful world of traveling! In particular will guide you through my Italian adventures as I will be moving there soon! *happy dance*

Basically I want this to be a fun space where I can tell you about some of the cool things I've discovered in the cities that I've been to, recount some of the most stupid/funny things I've somehow (against the laws of physics) have managed to achieve and also teach you a little bit of the beautiful Italian language along the way! There will be some jokes, some of the strange and wonderful people that I've met, photographs and a few videos!

Something I want to clear up first, finally an answer to a comment I get frequently:

Wow! You travel so much, you must be super organized!

"No, my God no. I usually pack an hour before I leave. I am NEVER able to find my passport until it magically appears before I leave the door (there was this one time, as in this week, that I only found my passport in my pocket on the way to the bus station), and on more than one occasion I have forgotten to print my boarding passes. Also, I have like 7 toothbrushes in my house because I keep forgetting them and having to rebuy them!"


Sooooooooo... any questions, comments, or suggestions leave them below and I figure out how the hell to answer them! <3.
(Haven't quite figured out how this works yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment